Welcome to a seminar evening on the topic "Electric Vehicle Charging" at Infotiv the 28th of August.
Our popular seminar series ”Science by Infotiv” continues and we will kick-start the fall with the exciting and relevant topic "Charging of Electric Vehicles".
Afterwards you are invited to relax and mingle with some finger food and drinks. Start of the autumn in an educational and fun way by signing up today!
"High power in wireless charging: the limitations and possible solutions for fast charging"
- Wireless charging expert at CEVT, China Euro Vehicle Technology. Gabriel has previously worked at the German company Qualcomm Halo, developing wireless charging systems.
Wireless Charging have the potential to solve the most important EV issues such as: range, cost and inconvenient charging. Wireless charging and electrified roads are possible game changers for the EV adoption and autonomous vehicle charging.
• Dynamic high power wireless charging demonstrated in highway speeds on electrified roads outside Paris.
• Convenient charging through automatic alignment parking.
• Magnetic fields in high power wireless charging
"Presentation of Cloudcharge, its offer and challenges".
– CEO at Cloudcharge. Cloudcharge develops systems for charging infrastructure. Björn has previously worked with power electronics in vehicles, both at Norwegian EV manufacturer Think, and at the French company Valeo.
"The status of electric roads in China"
– Professor at Halmstad högskola and Distinguished overseas professor at Shanghai Dianji University. His research is mainly conducted within industrial organization, focusing on innovation and technology management.
Results from a pilot study done on behalf of Swedish Ministry of Transportation.